Please use the following guidelines when preparing and submitting your story.
- Your story should be between 1,200 to 1,500 words
- Use single spacing.
- Use Microsoft Word.
- Margins should be 1 inch left, right, top, bottom
- Use Cambria, 12-point font
- Include the title of your story and your name on each page.
- Do not use page breaks.
- 200 words
- Share your business/expertise and any accomplishments
Proof your work! It’s always best to have several others proof it as well to make sure it makes sense and has no grammatical or spelling errors.
Submit your story to Stories@DiscoverYourIBooks.com in a Word doc attachment
Once you submit your story, it will be sent to a proof reader and then to a copy editor. A copy editor will correct spelling and grammatical errors only, not content. If the editor advises that a story needs content editing, there may be an additional charge of $0.02 per word. After editing, you will receive your article for review prior to publication. You will have the opportunity to make changes only once.
If you have any questions, please contact us at Stories@DiscoverYourI.com.
**Please submit your story prior to the deadline to ensure a timely launch! Thank you and Happy Writing!